We are looking for a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team and design and execute inspiring, coherent and clear visual content.
You will have strong typography and layout skills and an active interest in fashion and design trends. Proven ability producing beautiful designs for digital and print campaigns particularly EDM newsletters and automations is essential. This role requires attention to detail and speed without compromising quality.
This is a part-time role reporting to the Marketing Manager and based in our spacious and light Wellington workroom.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label, stocked in over 250 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, London, Paris, New York, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Design & build weekly EDM newsletters, automations and website assets
- Prepare all imagery for online launch upload with creative guidance from Senior Creative
- Work on print, digital and graphic design projects as required including retail store assets and marketing collateral
- Report to Marketing Manager
Candidates will require:
- Visual communication / Graphic Design degree
- 2-4 years minimum commercial graphic design experience
- Experience working with Mailchimp and /or Klaviyo
- Understanding of responsive and user experience design
- Fluent and experienced in Adobe CS, Excel and Word
- HTML / CSS knowledge. Mac literate & tech savvy
- Understanding of and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic
- Being positive, reliable and flexible with a can-do attitude, great time management and excellent attention to detail
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: Permanent, part time - preferably Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8am - 4.30pm with flexibility to increase hours to meet the requirements of the role from time to time.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please email your cover letter, portfolio and resume with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 14th July 2019