Online Customer Care / Retail Support
We are looking for an organised, friendly and upbeat person with exceptional customer service and communication skills to join us in our central Wellington workroom.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label with a high growth strategy. Kowtow is stocked in 60 stores across Australia and over 250 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, New York, Melbourne and Wellington.
- Customer care - phone & email communications with online store customers
- Processing online orders / altering or editing changes to orders on Shopify
- Creating /editing & uploading DHL invoices for international orders
- Organising online store returns & exchanges
- Chasing online dispatch queries / missing packages for customers with NZC and DHL
- Assisting with Stocktake
- Retail support for our College Street store
Candidates will require:
- Fashion retail &/or online store customer care experience - minimum 2 years
- Experience using Shopify or similar online platform
- Proven amazing customer service skills
- Extremely well organized
- Must have initiative, common sense and a positive, can-do attitude
- Mac literate & proficient in gmail, google drive, Microsoft Office
- Stock management system experience, ideally Cin 7
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close 12th August 2018
Email cover letter and CV with references to Sadaf - email@example.com.