Retail 2IC - Wellington
We are looking for an experienced full time Retail 2IC to join our retail team in Wellington.
The full time retail assistant will be responsible for supporting the Store Manager in day to day operations of the store, including sales, customer relationships, merchandising, administration and stock management to meet targets.
This role will report to the Store Manager.
Kowtow is a global, sustainable and ethical clothing label stocked in over 250 stores worldwide. We present our collections each season in Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, New York, Melbourne and Wellington. For more information please visit www.kowtowclothing.com
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Deliver and maintain exceptional customer service.
- Assist the Store Manager in generating sales to meet monthly & seasonal targets.
- Administrative duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Key holder duties - responsible for opening & closing the store.
- Processing sales in Shopify POS.
- Assist in replenishment of stock between stock room and store floor.
- Ensure all garments are priced, steamed and well presented on store floor.
- Merchandising - ensure consistent rotation of store displays and presentation of seasonal collections.
- Store cleaning – complete daily tasks to ensure a well maintained and tidy store.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in retail sales preferably fashion.
- Sales driven and results oriented - proven track record of sales achievement.
- Organized and customer focused.
- Proven leadership and staff development skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal ability.
- Proficiency in Mac, Google apps, Shopify and POS systems
- An understanding and ability to communicate the Kowtow aesthetic and a passion for sustainability.
Ideally you also understand what sustainability means and live a conscious lifestyle.
Hours: Full time - must be available to work weekends
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please email your cover letter & CV with references to firstname.lastname@example.org