Online Returns Policy
We hope that you will love everything you order, but if something isn’t quite right you can return it back to us for an exchange, store credit, or refund. See below for our full terms and conditions and instructions for how to return an item.
- You may return your online order within 21 days of your order dispatch date. We recommend using a traceable shipping method to return your order as we do not accept responsibility for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs.
- All items must be returned clean, with no makeup, deodorant or perfume stains, unworn and unwashed, with their tags attached. Jewellery must be returned with their original packaging, as this is considered part of the product. For hygiene reasons, returns for earrings will only be accepted if they have not been tried on.
- Items marked as ‘final sale’ in the product description are unable to be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
- Returns will be processed within 5-7 working days of arriving back to our warehouse. Refunds will be processed via your original payment method and store credit will be issued as a gift card valid for 12 months.
- Exchanges can be made for size only, and are subject to availability at the time of processing as we don’t hold items.
- Please note that original order shipping costs are non-refundable.
How to return an item*
- Submitting a return for an order is easy! Simply submit a return request through our return portal within 21 days of your order dispatch date.
- Enter your order number and your email address. Select the item/s that you are returning, enter your return reason and select whether you would like to exchange for another size or return for a store credit/refund.
- Securely package your return, clearly noting your original order number on the outside of the box.
- Where possible, we encourage you to return your items in recycled packaging & recommend that you use a traceable shipping method so that you can keep track of your return.
Your return will be processed within 5-7 working days of it arriving back to our online warehouse. Please note that during sale and holiday periods, there may be delays with processing returns.
*To return an order that was purchased within New Zealand, or Australia, please change your region to your local Kowtow store by clicking here.
Incorrect or faulty items
To ensure the quality of our products, every online order is carefully assessed by our small team prior to dispatch. However, if you have received an item that is incorrect, or that you believe to be faulty, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org within five days of receiving your order.
If you believe that a fault has occurred with an item purchased from kowtowclothing.com within six months of purchase, please email email@example.com with photos and a brief explanation of the issue so that we can work to find a resolution for you. We reserve the right to repair or replace an item we deem to be faulty as a first resort. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident or through misuse will not be considered faulty. All faulty items will be assessed upon return, so must be sent back clean.