Submit a return request through our return portal. Once you have submit your return, you will receive instructions on where to return your order.
Securely package your return, clearly noting your original order number and your name on the outside of the box. Where possible, we encourage you to return your items in recycled packaging & recommend that you use a traceable shipping method so that you can keep track of your return.
Your return will be processed within 5-7 working days of it arriving back to our online warehouse. Please note that during sale and holiday periods, there may be delays with processing returns.
We hope that you will love everything you order, but if something isn’t quite right you can return it back to us for an exchange, store credit, or refund. See below for our full terms and conditions.
- You may return your online order within 21 days of your order dispatch date. We recommend using a traceable shipping method to return your order as we do not accept responsibility for returns that are lost or damaged in transit. Please note that we do not cover return shipping costs.
- All items must be returned clean, with no makeup, deodorant or perfume stains, unworn and unwashed, with their tags attached. Jewellery must be returned with their original packaging, as this is considered part of the product. For hygiene reasons, returns for earrings will only be accepted if they have not been tried on.
- Items marked as ‘final sale’ in the product description are unable to be returned or exchanged unless deemed faulty.
- Returns will be processed within 5-7 working days of arriving back to our warehouse. Refunds will be processed via your original payment method and store credit will be issued as a gift card valid for 12 months.
- Exchanges can be made for size only, and are subject to availability at the time of processing as we don’t hold items. If the item you were hoping to exchange for is sold out, a refund will be issued via your original payment method.
- Please note that original order shipping costs are non-refundable.
Incorrect or faulty items
To ensure the quality of our products, every online order is carefully assessed by our small team prior to dispatch. However, if you have received an item that is incorrect, or that you believe to be faulty, please notify email@example.com within five days of receiving your order.
If you believe that a fault has occurred with an item purchased from kowtowclothing.com within six months of purchase, please email customer care with photos and a brief explanation of the issue so that we can work to find a resolution for you. We reserve the right to repair or replace an item we deem to be faulty as a first resort. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident or through misuse will not be considered faulty. All faulty items will be assessed upon return, so must be sent back clean.
Need more help?
Contact our customer service team via live chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team is available to assist Monday to Friday – 8am to 4:30pm NZST.
Alternatively, you are welcome to navigate through our comprehensive help centre for expert guidance on any queries you may have.